Multiple Entry Business Visa
This visa is valid for 12 months.
This part is processing Visa Approval for foreigner.
Visa approval is the necessary documents for foreigners who will take the visa in RI representatives abroad. Visa approval filed in Indonesia by the sponsor of the foreigners who will enter the territory of Indonesia. Visa approval will be given to sponsors to be submitted to the foreigners to be brought to the Representative of Indonesia that has been chosen as the place of issuing of Visa on sponsor letter.
The purpose of this visa is doing business activities in Indonesia which do not involve taking up employment. Sponsorship is required by an Indonesian company for instance in Indonesia. You need to provide the following documents:
Company sponsor data:
- Copy of the company’s business license letter (SIUP)
- Copy of the company’s act (AKTE NOTARIS)
- Copy of the company’s tax number (NPWP)
- Copy of the director’s identity card (KTP or KITAS or KITAP)
- Sponsorship Letter on Company letter head, signed by director (Surat Sponsor).
- Guarantee Letter for Foreigner on Company letter head, signed by director on “MATERAI” (Surat Jaminan)
- Copy of the foreigner’s passport (First Page)
- Copy of Indonesia Entry Visa that issued before
When we have received your documents we will start to process. If your application is approved you will receiving telex visa, this process can take up 5 days before a decision is made and the visa granted. When the telex visa is issued you can apply out the visa at an Indonesian embassy or consulate overseas that has been chosen as the place of issuing of Visa on sponsor letter. A fee is payable in local currencies for the visa application and duration of stay – processing depends on the embassy / consulate where the visa is applied. When you get your visa from the embassy or consulate, you must return to Indonesia straightaway, then you will get 60 days free visit.
CALL US NOW.!