WhatsApp KITAS for foreign children born in Indonesia - Jasa Kitas Profesional

Call:+62-21-82613733 | WhatsApp: +62-813-1443-9878

KITAS for foreign children born in Indonesia


For Retirement Visa, Business, Working, and Exit Permit


Valid for 1 year and extendable.

If your child was born in Indonesia and you have an Indonesian wife, you can process your baby’s KITAS, limited stay permit card in Indonesia within 60 days from the date of birth.

Please provide the following documents:

  • Copy of the marriage certificate
  • Copy of the children’s birth certificates
  • Copy of children’s passport
  • Passport sized photographs (4 x 6 = 12 pcs, 3 x 4 = 4 pcs, 2 x 3 = 4 pcs)
  • Copy of the family register
  • Copy of mother’s identity card
  • Copy of father’s passport complete with copy of the visa



1. You must have made a birth certificate in the civil registration office.

2. When the birth certificate is finished, you must report to immigration within maximum 60 days from the date of birth.

3. Then process your baby’s passport in consulate in Indonesia.

We can arrange your baby’s birth certificate and report to immigration for you.

When we received your documents we will start to process KITAS. This process can take up to 30 days. Then you will get the following documents:

  • KITAS, limited stay permit card.
  • Blue book, control book from immigration.
  • Yellow book, certificate from the police.
  • STM, report certificate from the police
  • MERP, Multiple Exit Re-Permit (*)

The above documents are valid for one (1) year regarding to parent KITAS.

What if I need to go overseas?

You must apply for a exit re-entry permit in immigration (we did it for you) and paying fiscal duties directly in airport .

Please use Exit Permit Only (EPO) if you want to stop your KITAS.


(*) Only for person who ask it

Need Our Services.?


Ada yang ingin ditanyakan mengenai legalitas WNA?

Tinggalkan Balasan

Alamat email Anda tidak akan dipublikasikan. Ruas yang wajib ditandai *

Phone / Whatsapp