Motto kami, "Feel like Home" adalah suatu kalimat yang akan selalu kami terapkan dalam melayani segala kebutuhan dokumen TKA pada Perusahaan Anda
Your Partner in Business
Expatriates Documents Services in IndonesiaSerahkan pada kami untuk mengurus Dokumen Imigrasi Anda, kami telah berpengalaman dan selalu menciptakan kerja yang cepat dan tepat waktu. Kami akan membuat kerja Anda lebih tenang!
Sorry, this service was closed for this moment
Indonesia is the best country to spend your retirement time. You can live here if you like. If you are over 55 years and are able to support yourself fully you may be allowed to retire in Indonesia on an extended temporary basis.
To be eligible for a visa for retirement you must:
- Be 55 years or older
- Have no intention to work in Indonesia
- Be in good health and character
The following documents must be supplied before your visa application can be processed:
- Copy of your passport and/or travel documents which are valid for at least one year
- Proof of holding a pension or Deposit – Bank statement
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Curriculum Vitae
- Any applicant whose spouse wishes to apply for a Limited Stay permit Visa for elderly tourists must provide a copy of their marriage certificate
- A personal Guarantee Letter, stating: To live in the provided and agreed accommodation in Indonesia with proof of receipt or through renting proof of rental agreement. The mentioned accommodation must be located at an authorized tourist area and in accordance with the prevailing regulations.
- Employment Letter – Affidavit. You must employ at least one Indonesian citizen for assistances kind of work, such as nursing, housekeeping or any other kind of assistances during your stay in Indonesia. In that regard, you must submit a letter stating that you are currently employing or intend to employ an Indonesian assistant.
- Photographs sized 4x6cm (10 Pcs), 3x4cm (4 Pcs), 2x3cm (4 Pcs) (Red Background)
If your application is approved, you will be allowed to come to Indonesia initially for one year and your visa can be extended every year to a total of 5 years. Then you can apply for a permanent stay permit (KITAP).
If you need to go overseas, you should check that the availability of your KITAS (Limited Stay Permit Card) is still valid for applying the following Exit Re-entry Permits
- Exit re-entry permit that is valid for 3 months
- Multiple exit re-entry permit that is valid for 6 months
After you finished your visa in one year or more and do not want to extend you must apply for an Exit Permit Only (EPO)
Call Us now.!
MITRA SOLUSI JASATAMA
Make you feel like home
Need assistance for processing your visa or your KITAS in Jakarta? Call Us now.!
PT. MITRA SOLUSI JASATAMA
Make you feel like home
IRFAN · Phone/SMS/WA : +62.812-9227219
Or email us: email@example.com